- Level Measurement & Monitoring
- Water Quality Meters
- Dataloggers & Sensors
- Monitoring Wells, Piezometers & Multilevels
- Sampling Devices & Pumps
- Microbial Sampling & Bioremediation
- Modelling Software
- Groundwater Mapping
Xylem - YSI
5-Port Multi-parameter Water Quality Sonde
The right sonde at the right price!
The parameters you need, without the features you don't.
Offering the greatest value of any sonde available in the market, EXO3 combines the manoeuvrability of EXO1 with the powerful antifouling wiper of the EXO2.
EXO3 is a purpose-built sonde for monitoring major water quality parameters, including: pH, conductivity, temperature, turbidity and dissolved oxygen.
- High-accuracy sensors with on-board memory
- Wireless communications
- Seamless integration into marine, estuarine, freshwater and ground water monitoring systems
But that's just the beginning of the great benefits EXO3 has to offer:
- The best priced, highest-quality sonde for
baseline water quality monitoring.
- Flexibility to switch from continuous monitoring to
spot sampling with a lighter, shorter form factor.
- Integral SDI-12 communications makes it ideal for existing data collection platforms and installations. (Including replacement of 6-Series sondes.)
- Plug-and-play design with all existing EXO platform smart sensors,
including Total Algae, fDOM, and Wiped Conductivity & Temperature.
- The best antifouling wiper in the industry, protecting your
sensors for up to 90 days in the harshest conditions.
**Typically 90 days at 20˚C at 15-minute logging interval; temperature/conductivity, pH/ORP, DO, and turbidity sensors installed on EXO1; or temperature/conductivity, pH/ORP, DO, total algae, and turbidity sensors installed with central wiper that rotates once per logging interval on EXO2. Battery life is heavily dependent on sensor configuration.