- Level Measurement & Monitoring
- Water Quality Meters
- Dataloggers & Sensors
- Monitoring Wells, Piezometers & Multilevels
- Sampling Devices & Pumps
- Microbial Sampling & Bioremediation
- Modelling Software
- Groundwater Mapping
Xylem - YSI
Multiparameter 6-port water quality sonde with anti-fouling wiper
The EXO advanced water quality monitoring platform includes the versatile multiparameter EXO2 sonde for oceanographic, estuarine, or surface water applications.
- High-accuracy sensors with on-board memory
- Wireless communications
- Seamless integration into marine, estuarine, freshwater and ground water monitoring systems
Smart Sondes and Sensors
Extremely versatile instrument, allowing the user to automatically configure a sonde with different sensor for different applications in minutes
Tested in a variety of rigorous field conditions as well as lab conditions to ensure accuracy and response times
Monitor without Interruption
No matter which EXO sensors users select, other features of the sensors' design make them rugged and durable:
- Wet-mateable connectors resist corrosion
- Isolated components prevent short circuits
- Welded housings and double o-rings prevent leaks
- High-impact plastic and titanium resists breaking
- Built-in antifouling systems protect data integrity
- Low power consumption extends underwater deployments
**Typically 90 days at 20˚C at 15-minute logging interval; temperature/conductivity, pH/ORP, DO, and turbidity sensors installed on EXO1; or temperature/conductivity, pH/ORP, DO, total algae, and turbidity sensors installed with central wiper that rotates once per logging interval on EXO2. Battery life is heavily dependent on sensor configuration.
Specifications indicate typical performance and are subject to change.
Xenoy is a trademark of SABIC Innovative Plastics IP BV.
EXO Bluetooth modules comply with Part 15C of FCC Rules and have FCC, CE Mark and C-tick approval. Bluetooth-type approvals and regulations can be country specific. Check local laws and regulations to insure that the use of wireless products purchased from Xylem are in full compliance.
EXO components are not compatible with YSI 6-Series sondes, sensors, or handheld.