- Level Measurement & Monitoring
- Water Quality Meters
- Dataloggers & Sensors
- Monitoring Wells, Piezometers & Multilevels
- Sampling Devices & Pumps
- Microbial Sampling & Bioremediation
- Modelling Software
- Groundwater Mapping
660 Drive-Point Profiler
The Model 660 Profiler is designed to be a preliminary site assessment tool. It enables the collection of groundwater samples from multiple points in a single drive/drilling location, at discrete zones.
Profiler transects allow:
• high resolution sampling
• contaminant vs. depth profiling
• detailed plume delineation
The Drive-Point Profiler was originally developed at the University of Waterloo and is described in various papers. A rig pushes, vibrates, or hammers the Profiler and attached AW rod to the desired depth.