- Level Measurement & Monitoring
- Water Quality Meters
- Dataloggers & Sensors
- Monitoring Wells, Piezometers & Multilevels
- Sampling Devices & Pumps
- Microbial Sampling & Bioremediation
- Modelling Software
- Groundwater Mapping
Well Watch 670
The Well Watch 670 utilizes low frequency sound waves to provide continuosly updated, accurate levels from on top of the well. They can travel around 90 degree corners or coils of pipe allowing the freedom to install the Well Watch 670 at the most convenient location for that site.
- Complete data with easy acquisition
- No proprietary software
- Real time well levels (static, drawdown and recovery)
- Enables well management and control capabilities
- Comply with state and national regulations
- Built-in alarm capability in case of emergencies
The Well Watch eliminates the need to lower anything into the well, such as intrusive water tapes, bubblers or transducers. These methods open your well to contamination issues and tend to get stuck in the pump wiring resulting in an expensive, time consuming fix.
Each Well Watch can measure from 10 to 7000ft, no need for customized lengths. Apply in wells from 1/2″ up to 10″ in diameter with submersible pumps installed or just bare monitoring wells.
The Well Watch 670 was designed for seemless Telemetry connectivety through RS485 (Modbus), 4-20mA, RS232 or 0-5V outputs. It also has a built in data logger capable of storing 25 million time/date stamped log points, which is great for use on its own or as a back up in case of a system failure. Each unit can operate on AC/DC power or optional 5W, 10W or 30W solar panel kits for off grid or power sensitive applications.